Current Positions Available
Position Title: Resource Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Program Operations
The mission of the Women’s Resource Center (WRC) is to help women and girls successfully navigate life’s transitions and inspire others to do the same. By providing resources, tools and support for today, we create hope for tomorrow. Each year, WRC provides services and support for more than 2,400 women and girls during periods in instability and transition through the Helpline, Girls Leadership Program, Family Law Program, Single Moms’ Program, and Divorce Support services.
Position Summary: This full-time position oversees WRC’s efforts to connect clients with relevant and appropriate resources, including providing phone intake and assessment, counseling and referrals for Helpline callers with complex needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures effective Helpline Services that protect client confidentiality and safety, including: monitoring quality of services, supervising Helpline staff and volunteers and maintaining accurate and confidential records.
- Enhances communication of community resources online through the WRC website, social media, and emails.
- Provides phone consultation, crisis management and assessment services for clients with mental health needs or who are in crisis.
- Ensures accurate client record and outcomes tracking through electronic databases.
- Manages process for client registration for WRC programs.
- Coordinates the WRC Family Law Program, including serving as liaison with the FLP Committee.
- Provides support for WRC programs as needed.
- Occasional evenings and weekends may be required.
Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Masters in Counseling, MSW, or similar degree required.
- Three years’ experience in a social service or related organization preferred.
- Experience in supervising staff/volunteers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and computer skills, including ability to utilize electronic databases.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing needs and circumstances.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Angela Marchesani, Director of Program Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 12, 2017.