$120 for eight sessions
This eight-session group covers the following topics:
- Transition Planning – Short & long term goals
- Using MBTI to understand your preferences
- Job Search Resources/LinkedIn Tutorial
- Finding Your Inner Confidence
- Dress Rehearsal
- Participant Sharing, Actions & Graduation
We limit enrollment to ensure a small intimate group setting where everyone feels heard and supported.
$20 deposit to register, balance due by second session 5/1.
Program Starting April 24, 2014 (Thursdays 4/24 -6/12)20 deposit to register, balance due by second session 5/1.
Sheila Gillin, MSS, is a licensed social worker in private practice specializing in women’s issues including mental health as well as transitional issues. Sheila is also a WRC Career Counselor.
Sue Price, MSOD, MBA is a Career Coach in private practice and Coordinator of the WRC Individual Career Consultation Program. She has 30+ years of corporate experience in the public & private sectors.